Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Day Before

Well… the day is almost here. It's almost the start of Screnzy 2011! This is my first year doing it, so it should be interesting. I don't remember if I said this in a previous post, but my plan is to redo the Beastly movie that was recently adapted from the book, Beastly. I thought that it was terribly done. It did not match the book in any aspect besides the general story line. I mean, Kyle is supposed to be an ACTUAL beast for crying out loud!... I did like that Mary-Kate played Kendra, however, that was awesome; that was about the only thing that I liked though.

Anyway. Done with that rant.

I have set a goal for myself of 4 pages a day for the script ALONG with 1000 words a day from now on. No excuses. The only excuse I will allow myself is family crisis. I have way to much time on my hands the majority of the time therefore really do have plenty of time to write. Now if only I can get the creative juices flowing… ugh… Hopefully they get here soon.

I don't think I'm going to worry about the formatting of my script. I'm never going to sell it of course and worrying about it would just cause me to lose precious time. I REALLY want to win this. I've never won NaNo so this is my chance to actually win something.

In other news…

I think I may also review movies and books and such on here as well. Just for fun of course.

I'm currently reading The Riddle by Allison Croggon. It is the sequel to The Naming. I highly recommend The Naming. It is a great fantasy book and the way the introduction reads causes the reader to believe that this is all real. The author writes it in such a way that it is being read as though this was an ancient book found and translated. It has tons of action with all of the fantasy the fantasy reader wants.

No movies today I don't think… I already ranted about Beastly…

Well, signing off!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment