Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Beginning

Ok, so. I started this blog forever ago for NaNo 2010… and then never wrote in it. Well, now I hope to change that.

I'm doing something called WriYe which is writing year (basically same thing as NaNo, you just set a goal for the entire year) and I want to write 250,000 words total in the year of 2011. Well, so far, I'm failing… basically. I wish I could stick with a project long enough to finish something… I really do. I don't know why I can.

BUT

I'm hoping that doing this blog will help… somewhat…

Unfortunately, blogging doesn't count to the word count… only creative type writing. Now, if I were doing a story as I write, it would count. Maybe I'll start a short story on this along with just… a blog… Not today though. I'd have to think of something and since my creativity is low lately for whatever reason.

I have some things started, so maybe I can finish something.

SO

I'm going to start with listing my goals for the remainder of the year.

2011 Goals:

-Actually finish NaNoWriMo 2011

-Do script frenzy

-Write 250,000 words

-Finish more than one thing this year…

-Plan lots of stories!


 

Well, I think this is the end of my first blog entry! Hope all is well. Next time I'll introduce myself more and whatnot.

Signing off,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment